Questions And Answers

# List All Questions Search List by Category
Question One of the FAQ's dealt with the static dissipative application. I would actually like to learn about the use of static on the curtains to remove particles off clothing before entering clean rooms. Do you supply them, or know of any source that deals with the actual charging process? Is there a technical name for the application of charge or the curtains themselves? Any related information will be appreciated. Thank you for your help. - Anonymous, Japan
Answer The technical name for charging an object directly with a power supply or air ionizer is direct charging or contact charging (versus triboelectric charging or charging by induction). Interesting application of static for removing dirt, dust, etc. Chapman out of Portland, Maine, may make charging devices to apply static charge to help you with this. We are not sure if it will work for you, it is a rather unique request.
Related Categories:
If you have found this Q/A useful, please rate it based on its helpfulness.
Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating
This question has been rated: 0%0%
(0% at 0 Ratings)